Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 82

Group Leader
@tcex28 BRUH MY EXACT THOUGHT
tumblr_nqg1748nzW1urtbf3o2_r1_400.gif

how could you break his heart with that harsh words??!😭💔 , mama’s so Disappointed baby yuyang 🤦🏻‍♀️

8XWijTjg5hW2goTe9

wtf i'm angry and really sorry for Lihuan
his (Yuyang) behavior is at least annoying

i know i can be happy because i know that he will fix everything BUT IM MAD. NEVER BEEN SO MAD BEFORE ACTUALLY

Dammit, why can't they just be happy? 😭

Side note: the art in this chapter is amazing. (I mean, it always is, but I loved the lighting in this one)

Boohoo, am I supposed to feel sorry for Yuyang? I don't. Lihuan deserves a confident, healthy boyfriend. Won't Yuyang feel dumb if he sees Lihuan with another guy and they're happy and drama-free?

This is getting absurd. It's not even cute anymore how often DJUN keeps pulling this stuff. At first it was OK, but this type of situation has happened at least 3 times now. There's a difference between slow burning and unnecessary elongation. I have a feeling things won't get solved quickly and we'll be playing this cat and mouse game for another 20 chapters. And then they'll get together and some misunderstanding will happen and LiHuan gets jealous and breaks up. Then 20 chapters later, LiHuan realizes it was a misunderstanding and blah blah blah.

Jesus fucking christ, I'm out. I will check back on this story in 2024, maybe it will have stopped going in circles by then.

Something to think about for those tired of the emotional back and forth...

According to DD’s Weibo, there current story line is only 6 months before the birthday scene we saw so this won’t/can’t go on for too much longer.

Bruh sound effect 7

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Let this be resolved quickly! 🙏🙏🙏

It feels like the author doesn't know any other plot than YuYang in denial about LiHuan loving him or not and blocking him. The plot is going in circles and creating unneccessarly drama. I mean I love drama, but the same denial over and over again in such a short time frame, it's boring and repetive. I love the art so much, especially this chapter, but I have no hope anymore for the plot. And then these weird side couple plots - or more like filler chapters. It really seems like they want to make the story long but don't have any (good) ideas lmao.

Thank you very much for translating though, it's well done!

Group Leader
I'm gonna be honest, I thought about this the other day when I heard that the political situation in China is changing and there is a mass exodus of Chinese fandom out of their native spaces into other spaces. We will likely never get a full kiss from this couple again. I imagine this is the reason why DJun might be going in circles with this couple since she can't really draw them together and happy due to censorship. I would rather she put the series on hiatus tho, this whole drama-rama is exhausting and not great to read through. Or maybe she could publish this comic on another platform that doesn't make you draw kisses all faded out or not shown to the audience. I guess we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread