Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 83

@cappy some pages near 16-24 repeat. just so that you are aware. Thanks for the upload as always. (first time logging in to even say anything haha)

That is why, WangWang, you shouldn't be meddling with other people's relationships. She should just leave them be. I know she means well, but because of what she told YuYang, YuYang misunderstood. I hope LiHuan will find a way to convince YuYang that he is serious to be with him, and it's not just a temporary fling. Sigh.

Thank you for the update, @Cappy! Also, what @Adventureness said is true. There are repeated pages in the latest update. ^^"

that should teach u not to meddle in other people's affairs lil miss wangwang!!!!!!! 👿

@cappy tysm for the update!!!

i appreciate lihuan acknowledging that he didn't notice that something is wrong with yuyang but DON'T SAY THAT WANGWANG SHOULDN'T APOLOGISE! she needs to recognise that interfering with other people's love lives is wrong smh, thankfully she seems to be understanding that a little this chapter.

@Cappy thank you as always 😘

I like how understanding LiHuan is, he's
the one who always tries to solve conflicts.

It also wouldn't be unreasonable for him to be at least annoyed with WangWang - whom I hope had a reality check and will stop being creepy by now. :mad:

@Cappy looks like there's also a page missing after the ones that are repeated. Sorry to bother and thanks again for the translation!!

i don't think there's anything wrong with wangwang trying to push them together, it's just that the way she thinks how they should be together that's fetishizing and gross. hope this fujo finally gets a reality check after.

lihuan is great for not resenting yuyang for rejecting him and even trying to understand why yuyang tries so hard to push him away imo. he's the mvp of this series.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Please let the next chapter tell ALL! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease DJun!!!!!!!!! I can't, I, I, it hurts too much! Yu Yang and Li Huan neeeeeed each-other desperately!!!

@dragongirla I think WangWang was trying to do the right thing too! But Yu Yang has insecurities that she is not aware of :(
I think WangWang should come clean and tell them both what she has been up to :) That would make things so much easier for Yu Yang and Li Huan♥♥♥ I know she is just trying her best ^^

Group Leader
I was really trying not to hate WangWang but she got on my nerves this chapter. I hope she acknowledges what she did wrong and apologizes to both YuYang and LiHuan at some point.

Also good call on having LiHuan reassess the whole situation and try to understand YuYang's thinking.

Lihuan is an angel. I would want an apology.

WangWang...she seems to think that this whole situation is about her. I can't stand her. "Why didn't this happen the way I wanted it to?" Because you don't know what you're doing, and you're meddling in something that is none of your business. She's treating their lives like it's a game. Not a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread