Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 84

WOW!!! That was a fantastic chapter! Thank you, Cappy, for your work in bringing it to us. 😘

I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING 😭 ...also can I just say I adore the shit out of XiaoYi? 😍

tysm @cappy!!!

Thanks @Cappy!

It was so great to see LiHuan catching up with YuYang’s thoughts. Ughh I can’t wait to see them having a heart to heart talk (for... a dozen chapters already lol) so if YuYang puts up a hard facade again I’ll jump from a window istg.

Also, when HuanWen put YuYang’s issues this way, his actions make more sense in hindsight. As frustrating as recent chapters have been, it’s good that the story is taking its time to explore some issues rather than rushing to a happy conclusion.

Also(2) XiaoYi is a great friend and it’s good that he’s LiHuan’s roommate. He’s gonna need an ally when/if he comes out, with those shitheads they have to share space with.

MMMBOIII such a good chapter, xaoyi was so patient and kind to wangwang, and the upperclassman explained things to lihuan! ಥ_ಥ thank you, cappy!!

ooooh this was a great chapter! that explanation on fetishizing ppl vs. treating ppl as ppl is amazing!

Thank you @Cappy ! This was a great chapter, with some wonderful communication and serious discussions. And really lovely artwork! I am so pleased to be able to read it!

Group Leader
wonderful chapter, both talks were very good, totally looking forward LiHuan's acting on this resolution

Users who are viewing this thread