Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 85

Ahhhh he is coming out!! \o/ Lidaddy is such a nice dad, I think it’s gonna be a wholesome talk.

Does... HuanWen feel anything about YuYang? What was that about being too obvious?
Maybe he wants to stay closeted? I’m getting that vibe from him.

YuYang putting up walls again makes me sad :( talk to your friend dumbass

edit —
@cappy yess, suspicious/potentially jealous YuYang was really interesting 🤔

Group Leader
Hi, guys!
Sorry, I haven't been commenting here as I used to~ but I read all the messages and I love to keep track of your thoughts regarding HUA 😄

Daaamn, did you see YuYang's reaction to HuanWen saying a simple "hi" to LiHuan? Hahahah
Oh, and I hope that LiHuan have a real talk to his dad! (And that they won't get in any car crash just because LiHuan wanted to talk to him about his love life while hid dad is driving)

Oh, I wanna send a special thanks to Aoba, that sent me cleaned and redrawn raws today, which made me very happy ^ ^ this person must be an angel!

Also, sorry again~ this time it's for my broken English -- proofreaders Zero_0_0 and iambi-c are spending holidays with their families and couldn't help this time. Wow, those guys make a huge difference, you have no idea...

I hope he comes out to his dad in the next chapter before he ever goes into a relationship since he would be more firm in his decision in being in a relationship. He doesn’t have to suddenly have to deal with his dad’s opposition but rather prepared for it OR it happens to be that he can continue, with the relief that he is accepted by family.

the new year is only a month away 😏 WE KNOW WHAT DAT MEANS hehehehe.

& so excited to see what transpires b/w Huan and his dad!!!! Mr. Li the main DILF bout to be supportive and make us all cry 😂😂
@cappy u da best 😎

Well now I'm just bracing myself for the next few chapters since it mentions in the beginning of the story memory loss due to a car crash. ;;

I'm so glad Yuan and HuanWen got some more time together, though. I think they're super cute.

Oh God!!! He is gonna tell daddy!! DADDY PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING LIKE YOU ARE ON THE SPECIAL EPISODES!!!!

Thank you for the translations!!

It’s not a good idea to come out to your dad in a moving vehicle. The reason being is that it’s dangerous for the driver to feel stressed or emotional on the road because it’s a bigger risk for distracted driving and could cause a car accident. Come out to him when your parked or at home to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread