Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 88

DJun pls we’re dying here.

Ok I was annoyed at how the cliffhanger from the main story is dragging for fucking forever, but this is actually cute.
But this terrible pacing, man... this kills the reader.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update Cappy!

I’m hoping for some jealousy play from HuanWen and LiHuan~~~ 🥰

Dex-chan lover
It only feels like terrible pacing because we're reading it chap by chap.
It's been fine so far, save the incessant angst, outside interference, interruption, and misunderstading (UHGHHHGHGHGH)

I mean I want to get back to the main couple, but I’m also kinda enjoying Pan’s one man quest to reform this kid

yeah yeah I was hoping for yangyang and huan too, but I mean come onnnnn how can u get mad when uncle pan and qiu are such qt pies 😚

tin

Hahaha. Looks like this couple is gonna sail first before the main one. Huhuhu.

Group Leader
I'm so sorry, but I'm literally not invested at all in this story detour. Older dude reforms rich brat, been there done that. Someone PM me when we get back to the main dudes LOL

I don’t mean to come at anyone’s neck. But. I get the negative comments about the pace and the story but DJun is trying their best and complaining about it definitely won’t change anything lmao. At least be appreciative djun is giving multiple stories, not just one, and making this manhua last longer. I mean 88 chapters & it’s still ongoing. That’s a lot of hard work. Why don’t you guys try making 88 chapters of a story single handedly. See how that works out and lmk 💀. & thanks for the update! :)

Huh, I wasn't sure about how I felt about these two but this chapter was pretty cute.

As for the complaints about pacing: it only seems super slow because we're waiting for it week by week. If you binge read this, the pacing is fine.

@Renana oh yeah you're right, I usually don't like complaining much because it really is pointless, and I do love this story a lot, but I'm just a little frustrated because he chose to put this side story when the main one was at peak tension lol
We're likely to get back to YuYang soon, anyway.

The constant "ur not really gay." "u dont really like me" "ur confused" or w/e drama was kinda getting on my nerves with the main couple so this imo is a welcome detour. this is a lot more chill

Users who are viewing this thread