Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 90

if there's anything I've learned from reading this manhua it's mf'n PATIENCE
ooooof I am dying for some Huan and papa Li 😭
TYSM you angel @cappy!!!! you are so quick w the translations!!

YuYang in panel 5 is so handsome like damn! i mean he be serving looks all the time but he looks extra fine in this chap for me 💕

and thank u Cappy!! u know u da best

i guess his notoriety preceded him lol
thank you cappy!!! you're a star

It feels like they changed the main couple. I'm so done I need to see what's up with the main couple, I'm done with this side story.

Oh damn uncle Pan just said right the thing YuYang needed to hear. If that’s the spark that will help him change his mind, it makes more sense why the story took such a detour to those two.

Edit - also I must say I love uncle Pan’s approach to relationships. He manages to be carefree, but in a grounded way. Idk, he’s becoming a favorite.

Thanks for the chapter cappy and aoba!

90 chapter celebration, wooo!!
I'm really hoping chapter 100 is some big moment for the main couple...

Group Leader
@Caroro That’s what I thought too! Lately it feels like completely different comic with completely different main characters. YuYang was basically secondary character here. And I’m tired of this because I started to read this manga for the main couple, not side one.

I need to wake up in four hours and it's 4:00 am.

Eh sleep can wait for this. Although I wish there was just a little less, idk, "filler"?

i like uncle pan a lot and im unsure whether i ship this duo. uncle pan deserves someone more mature. id be cool w a timeskip and this guy matured and tried to become someone more suitable for uncle pan, then i’d be down.
missing lihuan tho :-( i went into this feeling so refreshed by lihuan and yuyang’s dynamic but yuyang’s character’s been a bit stuffy lately so i want lihuan back to give me that breath of fresh air again

I feel like this is the first time I've ever seen a BL story acknowledge bisexuality. And as much as I love him, Yu Yang needs to get over himself. All relationships have the potential for ending, does it really matter if the guy who loves you eventually leaves you for a woman instead of a man? Be happy while you can, damn.

@Leigh86 I know right! Usually in BL there's a "straight" guy who will be turned gay by the main character, for whom he'll be exclusively gay for, "because he's different". I thought this story was getting close to that, but it's nice to see them acknowledge that bi people exist, and it's nice that there's some dialogue about biphobia, even if barely, through YuYang's fears and now uncle Pan's thoughts.

(sorry for rambling haha but seriously this manhua is full of small details like this that makes me appreciate it more and more.)

Oooh, this went in a direction I didn't see... This is great 😄

Thank you for the upload 🤗

A BL ACTUALLY KNOWLEGDING BI PEOPLE???? INSTEAD OF SAYING SOMEONE IS STRAIGHT BUT IN A GAY RELATIONSHIP WITH ONLY ONE PERSON???? FINALLY!!!!

Woo woo woo! Love this chapter (like all the others) BUT this is so great ~ I hope Yu Yang will take a lesson from this! He shouldn't be afraid just like this guy..be open and positive and state what you want!
Such deep words by Uncle Pan! ..what he said was so true ad really resonated with me and helped me in a way :)
Yay~ I hope Uncle Pan and this guy (forgot his name ><) get together!♥♥ Let there be love!!! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread