Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 91.1

This is good news, I've missed this. Thank you Cappy for the wonderful job you've done, and thanks FTS for continuing it in good spirit! 👍
And hope the author is well again too!

Thanks for the update.

I hope everyone is or will soon be well and happy.

Ahhh thank you for taking over! And thank you cappy for all the hard work youve done!!! 💕💕💕

Thank you to Flex Tape Scanlators for taking this on!
There is a weird thing that I want to report! Here on Dex this note has Cappy's name written with the letter P, as we have seen Cappy write their name. But on the version loaded on mangago this name is written with the letter B. How could that even happen? Could software do it or did someone deliberately change the text?

Cappy, Thank you for such a long time of doing this alone and I wish you the best with all future endeavors. Please write a comment as a reader I know you care about this story. Take good care,

Carol.

Group Leader
Thank you Flex Tape Scans! I feel relieved now~

@clebras I guess someone fixed everything before I saw anything wrong 😁

btw, I'm not on the new team, I shouldn't even have my name written there 🤔 Maybe it's some transition thing I'm not aware of

A big thank you to everyone, and let's cheer the new guys!!

@Cappy just wanted to say thank you for doing so many of these chapters. Although Flex has taken over, I wouldn't have found this amazing series if it weren't for you. So thank you thank you thank you 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread