Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 91

Group Leader
came here to check if this manga was on hiatus. I haven't commented lately because I would sound like a boring broken record going "ugh still no progress and stuck on side couples" each week. I already said my piece on that, it doesn't bear repeating.

but I do have to reply @potbellyjin :
no one here is @-ing DJun and telling her how to run her comic. In fact, DJun will likely NEVER come to this website, ever. This is an English scanlation, something mostly done underground and without the author's express permission (I don't specifically know cappy's arrangement. I reserve 0 judgement. We all know what we're about here). This comment section is to discuss this manga, where we are free to air out our gripes and complaints as well as our squeals and praises. If you don't like people's criticisms, you are absolutely free to disagree. It is NOT rude to voice our hangups here. This is an author-free zone. I also haven't heard anyone say anything like "THIS MANGA SUCKS NOW", which would be more on the rude side, but an opinion I would respect.

tl;dr: DJun and any author/mangaka will never come to this website and see our comments. This is a good thing. Scanlation needs to remain underground. Please don't @ these people on twitter or something in English and tell them you love reading their series on this site, for the love of God.

Group Leader
⚠️⚠️ Looking for a new Scanlation Team for HUA ⚠️⚠️

Hello, my dear capybaras~
First, let me apologise in advance: from now on, I'm leaving my post as a translator. I need more time to study more seriously, so my BL-related activities are about to be dropped considerably. You may have already noticed, our proofreader has been too busy and has been out of time to contribute, so we are looking for new people, or a whole team, willing to adopt our baby HUA. He's a nice kid, you see. Deserves all the best. So please, give some thought before adopting him, and be responsible.

The basics:
1. uploads are made in Manga Dex website, because it is auto-reuploaded here in MangaGo after a few minutes.
2. fonts used for typesetting are Chinacat, Roboto and any other handwritten types for sound effects.
3. all permissions given should be kept, such as any retranslations at will, clean and raws exchange, etc.

(these are just guidelines, rules are made by the scanlation group, but I'd hate to cause trouble to anyone working with HUA because of that)

Send me a message if you have any other questions
--------
Thank you so much for all the fun, dear readers! It's been amazing to be by your side all this time
______

Oh nooo, that is horrible news, now I hope DJUN will focus on side couples more, until the manhua finds a new translator 😭😭😭
@Cappy of course I understand your position, but it's always a sad day when manga/manhua community loses a translator, especially when they are as good and reliable as you

WAAAH!!! I'm so upset to see you go @cappy!!! Thank you sooo much for your hard work and dedication to this lovely manhua. I gotta agree w/ @WeiYing; you have always been so reliable and it meant the world to us when you'd have the new chapters up in literally no time. Whoever takes your place has some big shoes to fill 😜
Best of luck w/ your studies!!

Group Leader
Thank you a for your support, from the bottom of my heart 💜

Users who are viewing this thread