Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 93

Kinda torn between redhead and the ex, because it’s so clear that Pan and redhead have very different maturity levels, but also we know next to nothing about the ex...

Ok. Where is the main couple?
I feel like the main couple story was about to end that's why we got this plot out of nowhere, now this plot feels like is about to end... Sooooooooo wtf.

thank you for the chapter!!

I started off uneasy about the story switching to these two but now I feel so attached to them LOL

this chapter was very sweet and I hope things end okay

Thought this was a side story, but now I’m worried. 😂 I miss the first story arc (which isn’t even completed). Hopefully these two story arcs both tie in together and relate in the end.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS SO CUTE AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN STUPID GIRLLLLL DOAGHDFGOFDHGKLFDKA;FJKDLAJKFDLJG; AND THEN STUPID UNCLEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I really need bigger capital letters than this. ugh.. heart is breaking..

Though, I am guessing that Uncle Pan probably is just scared of entering into a serious relationship because he has realised that Qiu is actually truly in love and cares about him but then he saw this girl and he thinks 'ah..what if Qiu gets sick of me and ends up liking this girl...or another girl? I should quit while I can still cherish these feelings he is expressing to me now..I will leave and then I won't have to have my heart broken' :'(

Thanks for upload..gee, I really hope these guys are happily together soon and things stop getting in the way...

Users who are viewing this thread