Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 95

The side couple was starting to grow on me, but I'm honestly glad these two idiots are back~

Ahhh I'm so happy right now.
I thought this could happenn! way back when LiHuan was talking to his dad in the car, because his dad said "they weren't going to spend their vacations at their town" and in a chapter from way long before, the one with a flashback where LiHuan and YuYang were kids, Huan's family were visiting relatives in YuYang's city.
So after the car scene I thought LiHuan was gonna come out, go to Beijing to see his family and end up stumbling into YuYang there.

Gosh darn it no wonder the detour felt kinda frustrating, the author can be reaaally long winded, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing, so I should be less impatient too.

Now please meet each other's in laws and get married already hahah

it feels like its been so long since i’ve seen his face :’) please, yuyang, accept the fact that you can be loved. be happy with lihuan. you deserve it.
thank you for the update!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! I Am Crying!! Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3

SQUEEEEEEEE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE PATIENT NOW!! I'm imagining the next chapter already......back to qiu and uncle pan 🙃😂😩

Awwwwwwwww!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!! I wish this would become an anime 😍 this is my favorite manga fight me..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
I
DEMAND
ANOTHER
CHAPTER
TO
MAKE
UP
FOR
THIS
DREADED