Heresy - Ch. 59 - Greed

Dex-chan lover
You have my thanks for this release.

I adore this series.

Definitely my absolute favorite ongoing series at the moment! Keep it up translators, lots of love

Really enjoy this series, but I feel like we haven't really made much progress in the last few chapters. Wanna see Lil Mo and the demoness again
Still thanks alot for the releases :)

@whitdemon it being Chinese it has almost zero chance of it being animated, I could be wrong as I said similar thing to Tower of God ever being animated and i truly wish me being wrong as it is one of the best xanxia that I have read.

Sister is a badass, but I wonder what the cost is?

Thank you so much for the chapter!!

@gdach it can be animated, the style is pretty different from japanese one. In fact, this style got inspiration from this animated series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-hfoBuJVA . This animation will release on 26 july 2020. This animation impact will be big, in fact i know 3 series (including this) got inspiration from this style, even before release and the artist that adopt this style is no name artist. Keep in mind original comic in china is still infancy and chinese want original artstyle that different from japanese one

If it animated, i don't think it will be japanese studio. There is popular comic in china that animated by the japanese and the result isn't good and sino-japanese cooperation in animation circle is a seen as a joke and always end up in failure

ahhhhh i cant wait for baldie to die. wonder if itll be lil mo after he kills elder sis. some awesome pages of art, as always

Users who are viewing this thread