Heresy - Ch. 6 - Star-crossed lovers

Double-page supporter
honestly I don't like the idea of her being a love interest, I'd rather see her go lose an arm or something.

Double-page supporter
Why tf is the author trying to make this awful, awful girl a love interest. It’s the only bad part of the manhua, don’t ruin it like this :(

Double-page supporter
I can be stupid but for real if author makes her FMC then I'm gonna drop this and rate 1 even if story is good, when a one character sucks (like that b*tch) then everything will fall down especially when it is FMC.

Double-page supporter
From the story so far, it was clear that this woman betrayed MC more than once, yet MC still trusts her with his future? Just like bvdaf said... I can feel impeding rating of 1.

wtf is that little bitch a fmc oh please don't, just focus on the mc that fmc is insignificant and she doesn't even deserve the spotlight

that last panel, your translation group is dumb as fuck^^ let me immerse myself in the story, not this stupid shipping shit done by retards. Fuck people didn't do that 15 years old for comics or manga, now is it a fucking trend ?

Users who are viewing this thread