Heresy - Ch. 61 - Mirror Heart

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda wish things could go in Mo ways from times to times ngl.

And I still don't understand how the author keeps writing chapters like that weekly. There is so many other things out there that are shorter and without such good art and are monthly. Not complaining tho.

I think big sister might be an enemy now. Also, looks like Mr. Cat is currently in charge.

Hopefully MC can shake it off before his waifu's soul gets eaten.

Guys, if you really like this kind of style there is animation based on this kind of artstyle, here's the pv, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oJPk6LybHg the sad thing is this animation only have 3 episode because the team only have 6 people, it also has simliar theme (demon and grey morality) but it's not wuxia/xianxia

Possession by the previous swordsman. Plot twist the real Mc is the young kid Little Mo picked up.

You know what? I think feather ascension girl might be Mo's sister. Or it is just author's same face thing~ But they both have sword intent bead, and Mo is taken in as a child.
I really enjoyed this long chapter. Gosh. I love the artstyle!

Dex-chan lover
Again, trying to attack the MC through an illusion isnt the best idea... xDDD
Kinda wish the demon survives. He will find some other way to get a golden core.

@xeju I dunno if its a typo or a mistranslation, but shouldnt it be "Xuan County" instead of "Xuan Country"? I mean, its part of a province, so...

@Karakarachu His relation with Immortal Palace is plausible. Dunno about anything else.

Dex-chan lover
pfft, haha, she banished his soul into an illusion to fight for his body in order to steal Shadow without knowing he's already haunted by a spirit itching to process to him and just gave it a free vessel. Oh... this is going to be messy

@Karakarachu yeah some people, myself included started to theoryze that they might be really family related.
Awesome chapter, thanks, i loved to see the young brothers!

Fed-Kun's army
Big sis, really backstabbed our boy after he saved you? Not that,it even matters as lil mo, got possessed by the person none of them really want to fight, atleast big sis is dead before lol mo comes back from his sleep

Users who are viewing this thread