Heresy - Ch. 66 - Epilogue

This series has to be one of my favorite martial arts story to date. I think the disparity between mortals and cultivators is an interesting dynamic, and is a lot different from most stories where everyone is capable of cultivating. It is also much different in regards to how the main character has been treated thus far. Whereas in most cultivation stories the main character is treated like shit because they are "Cripples" most of the time, this main character is actually treated rather well, especially considering mortals regard all cultivators with great reverence.

I love the story thus far, and I hope to see more in the near future.

This is my favorite xianxia comic so far, the story is alright but at least it's not nonsensical and the drawings are gorgeous

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, as i thought it wasnt that much of a smart idea to disclose you are still alive when you arent strong enough to protect yourself (or the guy you are possessing in this case).

And i thought it was the actual sect leader who killed the sword cultivator, at least that is how they always showed it to us, but it looks like it wasnt like that?

Users who are viewing this thread