Heresy - Ch. 73 - Feng Hua (Wind Flower)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... Not again...
not-like-this-the-matrix.gif

Thank you for bringing this!👍🏼
See ya in another series! 👋🏼

On discord they said its on an indefinte haitus, so not very optimistic at the moment.

Supporter
Good damn it. It was so good and now it’s gone. FeelsBadMan
Well hope the author stays healthy, safe and if possible will come back and end the story.

Dex-chan lover
Ok Ok... it is a hiatus, at least it isnt a downright declaration of discontinuation.

2020 was a difficult year so i understand that he may have had problems, let hope the author can resolve his circumstances and maybe return to make this series.

"Indefinite" is a strong word in this situation but there is still hope, so let's hope for the best and not brood on this sad situation and wish health for the author.

Dex-chan lover
Unavoidable circumstances:
1. Sickness

;-;

Sounds like the gosu hiatus...
I hope this series will continue, it is one of the best!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! this series is so good, its probably one of the best chinese series out there.

Aggregator gang
Damn it, on hiatus like this? Hoping that the author can eventually come back to this.

Fed-Kun's army
That's tragic news. Thank you for the 73 chapters and fine translation! This is one of the coolest things I've read, and I dearly hope the author will make a comeback.

Man this is truly tragic. This work had really unique art and memorable characters that I loved. I’ll be sad to see it go.

I got so worried that the series was canceled. Though an indefinite hiatus is not much better. There is still a chance for it to return.

Users who are viewing this thread