Hero Girl × Healer Boy: Touch or Death - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Shuuzenium’s Disappearance!!

i hate simp mc, if that was me, i don't care if they want to fire me, i just sign my way out and give myself to villains against these arrogants mf. this mc is special but these treatment is dogsh*t

Dex-chan lover
shadow is taking one for the team damn near every chapter 😭 WDO's strongest soldier fr

Dex-chan lover
Why would commander even let her do whatever she wants if she’s just going to interfere anyway?

Dex-chan lover
i hate simp mc, if that was me, i don't care if they want to fire me, i just sign my way out and give myself to villains against these arrogants mf. this mc is special but these treatment is dogsh*t
MC isn’t a simp, he’s a creep which is off putting. MC also doesn’t know he has special powers cause of the memory loss and the fact that they’re hiding it from him, but who’s to say that the villains will treat him better?

If his power is to restore the powers of the heroes alone they’d be better off just killing him.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Yeah I tried waiting for the other guy to upload but it's been 9 days. I give up, I will read the Tomoshitbi version

Our patience has it's limits

Users who are viewing this thread