Hero Girl × Healer Boy: Touch or Death - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Massagers, exploding onto the scene!!

Dex-chan lover
I have seen lame and pathetic harem protagonists before, but this guy is on another level, he is failing at the very basics of being horny, he is ball-less, dickless, and gutless, truthfully an useless guy, he can't even pop a boner

He has one fucking quality "when he gets horny he can heal mana", but he can't get horny to muscular women, can't get horny to hot childhood friends, next thing we know he wont be able to get horny to the gilf commander either

This author has 2 NTR fantasy manga, and the protagonist for this series is somehow worse than all the cuckolded husbands from the isekais he has been writing

Really the author reached his peak with Oku-san and the Ashitaba family, and I am starting to suspect that he is putting all his NTR and erectile dysfunction fetishes here in order to be able to spare Oku-san from getting damaged again (because there was that mini arc in which Daa-san was gonna fuck one of Kyoko's friends [that was seducing him] but ended being punched by the husband), that was the worst arc, so it is good that he has a different outlet for all his bad ideas and kinks

But man, even if the art is great a bad idea and kink is still a bad idea and kink

Supporter
I have seen lame and pathetic harem protagonists before, but this guy is on another level, he is failing at the very basics of being horny, he is ball-less, dickless, and gutless, truthfully an useless guy, he can't even pop a boner

He has one fucking quality "when he gets horny he can heal mana", but he can't get horny to muscular women, can't get horny to hot childhood friends, next thing we know he wont be able to get horny to the gilf commander either

This author has 2 NTR fantasy manga, and the protagonist for this series is somehow worse than all the cuckolded husbands from the isekais he has been writing

Really the author reached his peak with Oku-san and the Ashitaba family, and I am starting to suspect that he is putting all his NTR and erectile dysfunction fetishes here in order to be able to spare Oku-san from getting damaged again (because there was that mini arc in which Daa-san was gonna fuck one of Kyoko's friends [that was seducing him] but ended being punched by the husband), that was the worst arc, so it is good that he has a different outlet for all his bad ideas and kinks

But man, even if the art is great a bad idea and kink is still a bad idea and kink

It's what most Japanese manga artists do, sell a brain dead fantasy of not needing to have any social skills or any redeeming qualities (except for an unrealistic super power) and somehow get all the pussy.

They shove this fantasy upon their boys and young men in massive volumes and wonder why they have a population crisis. Creating a bunch of over worked otaku who want to fuck their biological little sisters and mothers (since they are the only women who would ever want to be around them), absolutely pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
It's what most Japanese manga artists do, sell a brain dead fantasy of not needing to have any social skills or any redeeming qualities (except for an unrealistic super power) and somehow get all the pussy.

They shove this fantasy upon their boys and young men in massive volumes and wonder why they have a population crisis. Creating a bunch of over worked otaku who want to fuck their biological little sisters and mothers (since they are the only women who would ever want to be around them), absolutely pathetic.
It is beyond me to imagine what compels some to unironically make statements like this about a whole race of people. This must be one of the most poorly thought out explanations for the JP population crisis I've ever heard.

I agree the MC and the trend are crap btw, just not with the absurd sweeping statements.

Dex-chan lover
To be I believe a ton more MC's for all anime/manga would have mental and physical trauma caused by their Tsundere childhood friends; It should really be a reoccurring gag at this point within rom-com anime/magna, in all honesty I'm surprised I haven't seen the concept more.

Thank you everyone over at Tomoshibi scanSquigglesJP for the translation

Dex-chan lover
To be I believe a ton more MC's for all anime/manga would have mental and physical trauma caused by their Tsundere childhood friends; It should really be a reoccurring gag at this point within rom-com anime/magna, in all honesty I'm surprised I haven't seen the concept more.

Thank you everyone over at Tomoshibi scanSquigglesJP for the translation
I’ve actually seen the childhood friend trauma it in a manga or two. But it’s not that reoccurring in series. Usually MC or FMC would have to separate themselves from the so called friend.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve actually seen the childhood friend trauma it in a manga or two. But it’s not that reoccurring in series. Usually MC or FMC would have to separate themselves from the so called friend.
Interesting, would you remember the name of those manga?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, a lot of things are making sense, I should have expected this development between childhood friends. Of course the MC wouldn't feel anything with his past experiences with her being like that. Even if he had the slightest hint of affection for her back then, those could be quelled in an instant if he feels he's angering her too much to where he feels he doesn't deserve her as a girlfriend. And of course, stress can seriously affect one's sex drive, much less fear (unless you're a weirdo who gets off on that), and we've all been there at least once, so you can't blame him for not getting off in that situation.

Moreover, for him to not have a thing for muscular/ogre girls (at least the ugly ogre form he's familiar with), guys ... people have tastes and preferences, that goes for both men and women, and this is fiction. He's actually one of the more sane, 'normal' MC's who don't get off from monster girls, unlike us degenerates who can find even the most disgusting things about a person erotic. Let's not put hate on a character for their preferences, it's their loss for not choosing a girl we stan for at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the commander seem to keep going out of her way to make things harder for him and everyone else involved in this project.

Last time out she made a stupid deal with Ogre girl despite knowing that she has a shield that deflects “everything”. This time around she went and pissed off the one girl that was more than eager to be involved in the project.

Dex-chan lover
I can agree with everything else except the guy being ball-less. He is extremely ballsy. Remember that in the first few chapters the dude risked his life just to cop a feel. This is different though, it’s trauma from years of being with a semi-abusive childhood friend. That’s definitely a turn off.

As for the last one dude was busting out all his moves on someone who apparently wasn’t feeling it, that’s also a turn off. I also can’t really blame him for having a preference.

Dex-chan lover

The husband got punch? When did that happen.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's refreshing that the MC gets literally powered down let alone turned off by that annoying tsundere bashful pride.

I think that was the main message of this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread