Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 107

Sad lin really effed up but I get where she comes from, he needs to decide in his heart if he wants to be with someone like her

Dex-chan lover
Way to blow it, dude. Just say "I love you" and call it good... but then he would be lying to himself.

Double-page supporter
@jimmiclear then she would angry to MC, since he already has someone on his heart and she knows it yet casually say 'i love you' to other girl ~

@jimmyclear And to her. And lying to start a relationship is such a great idea.... Sure to bring trust and stability to your couple... Not a dirtbag move at all...

Saying i love you before even dating is a bit much, and thinking you're a replacement for a guy's dead love, what?
He said he moved on, what the hell is this woman expecting? Might as well just go date blondy, at least she doesn't seem to be delusional.

Double-page supporter
imagine saving the world like 3 times for someone and it ends up like this

Dex-chan lover
someone knows where i can read this novel? or no TL at all?

@SSDCZX
Unfortunately the novel translation is dead. This chapter pretty much wraps up volume 5 and starts volume 6 of the novel.

@firosahoge
The two of them are 100% blood related.

Dex-chan lover
@YueEr noOOOOOO!!! There goes my ship. I guess I'll ship him with chairman. Xue'er made me a little sick. He perfectly kept his promise but Xue'er didn't keep hers and gave a lame excuse.

Also. He was only asking her to date him not a proposal. Why is she wanting him to love her already?

Fed-Kun's army
why is this chick so annoying ? "there's someone else in your heart" "she has already died and am trying to move on", "AM NOT A SUB!!"
BYE FELICIA! like fuck off, dude literally trying to move on cause his love is gone, fuck off with 'someone else in your heart shit', like what's he susppose to do wait for you till you finally come around, hope this is the last time we see Xing and Lin meets better chicks.

Users who are viewing this thread