Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 216

Dex-chan lover
woh what did he do to his swords damn

i just gotta punish them hard afterwords

Double-page supporter
Wouldn't this go easier if he also brought out his swords? The ones of his timeline that is.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming some forms of mind controlling or something like a major misunderstanding. Really never liked any of the "sword" characters so if they bit the dust can't say I would shed much more then the taco bell I ate last night. That being said hopefully we get a good fight out of it that should be some amount of fun I guess.

Dex-chan lover
mc has only been using the blue and green sword till now right?? i don't remember if he ever used the red and shadowy one (or i just have alzheimer)

I remember he gave those swords to his family like they were nothing to him...

Please remind me,what happened to his swords in his timeline? I can only recall him using Green & Blue. Didn't he sell off the other two?

ama

@Ryve16 The swords he gave his family are different. The two swords which he gave away were part of the five elemental swords. (Wood Spirit Sword and Earth Spirit Sword)

@iamkiki No, he still have them. He used the slayer sword (black sword) several times. I believe that when he sold his items he said the four celestial swords were not for sale.

*brings out his own version of the sword* "I-is that true? You've been wanting to kill me? D="

@kamishiniyari He used every Celestial Sword except the Celestial Demise(the red one) and he only manifested the spirits of Celestial Severance and Executioner. He first used Slayer in chap. 20 against the demon wannabe, Executioner against the Ice chicks' brother and Severance in the the mermaid arc. In fact Slayer is his go to Celestial Sword.

Dex-chan lover
@JGRNTRAMSES, ah thanks for the explanation, although it confuses me more because i also can't remembr those characters you mentioned, i guess i already forgot so many parts of this manhua. Maybe i should reread it..

Users who are viewing this thread