Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 228

Thank you for the translation and Anime sub.
The anime looks nice, can't wait to see 13 in action and the misfortune he brings.
I didn't like how Zero's mantle was drawn, it looked normal unlike how intimidating it looked in the manhua, it lacks presence. good action scenes though. Hopefully they can get the real power levels/damage to what it is in later episodes.

Dex-chan lover
@kamishiniyari rather than that, its more likely he really want to 'play' with Zero for the last time even if the cost is his own life...
well you know how fanatic that guy toward Zero... lol

in the end Evan isn't that evil, he's just a child in an adult's body, he just wants a best friend to play with.
It's only collateral that his games are in a bit ... deadly to mankind.

Group Leader
Nice Job on The anime translation the anime is looking good so far need to go back and read to see if they skipped stuff

There's an anime? what! tho it probably won't reach up to where we are right now

Dex-chan lover
well i watch the anime and i don't remember Zero 2nd code (when he started the Heros test ) name is anything goes XD

Dex-chan lover
@kamishiniyari @Nematoda

I think it's more about his Zero being dead and not seeing the point in a life where there's no one in the universe who could challenge him.

He knows Lin Jie cannot stay in this world and will eventually leave everyone behind, so he's giving his last breath for one final fight, in order to die by the hands of the only man he ever acknowledged. The only one who ever made him feel alive.

Dex-chan lover
wait so i'm guessing this is ending now as we are heading into the last big arch and battle?

Dex-chan lover
The only friend Evan has is Zero, but Zero wont play with him unless he threatens humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the anime sub, hope you will continue doing it too beside the manhua, it's looking good.

The anime is great... Mr. Anything goes really rocked the physical test! He might fail in the written exam tho.

Dex-chan lover
Evan is like anime gintama, they said it was the last but it is not lmao. Well i wonder after this arc, what arc Will be great than this? Is there a novel for this manhua? (Just wonder but woulnt read it XD too , read novel too much to handle it lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread