Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 229

I really thought there would be an all out battle with Evan and then as his clone died he would say "That was fun! I'll see you at dinner with our granddaughter" or something...

Dex-chan lover
damn, never i think in my wild dream that i feel sad for evil Evan death he like the joker with superpower and have a good dark comedy :(

F for the lonely trickster, and wondering if MC gonna bring this version of this world to his world

I like Evan he’s like a mix of lex Luther and joker, insane and meticulous and he fights against what would probably be the sword wielding mix of Batman/Superman

Man, finding that reason to live again?

Makes me think how Zero is gonna handle the Evan in his world/dimension.

Personally, I think just using Gu is fine. I think most translations on works that mention Gu just use the name directly nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. We've so far bypassed most of the cultivation nonsense. Hopefully the series won't spend much time on it.

Dex-chan lover
Evan and Zero have a twisted love hate relationship where Evan's identity itself is tied to Zero. This is literally Evan's final chance to say goodbye in a way that sits right with him to Zero

This arc has been so much better than I had expected. When I saw great granddaughter pop up, I did not have high expectations. Turns out this has been the best arc. I am going to miss wifey when he returns, and I hope somehow someway she is able to be revived. Also, Evan and Demise have been great highlights as well.

Users who are viewing this thread