Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago - Ch. 76

Maybe you guys understood. same can happen to you what happened to cat scans((whoever those were )) and got their series taken over . The release speed of zero is too slow

Group Leader
@Kastrahl

Maybe you don't understand. Scanlation is not a fucking duty. We have no obligation to release any chapters, if someone feels that they can do a better job, they are free to approach ZS for a collaboration or you know, just snipe it and see what happens.

However, cocksuckers like you should perhaps just keep their mouths shut and be happy they get any chapters at all. Or learn the source language and read the fucking raws.

@Whyte Don't mind those kind of idiots, many of us readers actually appreciate what scanlators give freely. Thanks for your work and thanks for the quadruple release!

Group Leader
@anotherone

If the readers are happy, then we're glad to hear that. But I think that idiots like that guy over there should be hammered down whenever they rear their ugly heads, lest they get some dumb idea that they should dictate or have any rights to comment about release speed and all that other bullshit.

It is one thing to complain about translation and/or typesetting quality, we should be willing to take constructive feedback about the quality of our work. But dumb threats like "you guys should release faster or someone else will snipe this" (when we're not even charging readers for any of this) should be shoved back up their asses before they start to get any other weird ideas.

Aggregator gang
damn this guy is a monster when he get arrest... I mean imagine him dropping a soap there, and god knows what clusterfuck of events will happen just because of that guy :I

Fed-Kun's army
I burst out laughing when I noticed that they tied up the stuffed bunny as well

Users who are viewing this thread