Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago

Someone please give me a decent description with little to no spoilers. Have been trying to read this but the title bugs me horribly. Thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@ryosuke13 the title pertains to just the beginning portion of the story, tl;dr the first recognized "hero" to ever exist is dragged back into doing heroics through a series of events and eventually slowly just accepts that he is needed again. Also he is the biggest strongest cause of course we need someone to be the power fantasy man and he is the right man for the job 1,000,000 times over.

Aggregator gang
The story is far from what I expected and the Art is far from the art of the cover.

The story is like OPM but on the comedy side

Sorry but that's misleading, isn't it? It might be more comedy than OPM but *both* are comedy. If anything OPM is clearly satire while this is *just* comedy

Anyone have a compilation of the good art pictures in this? I can't be bothered to go through all the chapters again
( ̄~ ̄;)

What the hell was that at the end of that chapter, are groups now putting adverts in their translations?

Group Leader
@Xanatoast Most likely, that was a mistake. The download plugin the uploader used probably picked up on the ad on the site and included it in the uploaded zip file.

Users who are viewing this thread