Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago

Group Leader
It's not super high quality. The art isn't exceptional and the pages are small and sometimes low resolution. But, it isn't just One Punch Man, where Saitama is an unknown but ridiculously OP. This MC was previously the strongest, and known for it too, which is interesting and different. I also like the way that the instances that he does need to fight are built up, with him crushing everything absolutely while revealing a little bit more of how strong he is. And his enemies recognize it too, in the last moments of their lives they just think, "Oh shit," and that is great.

Stop comparing the manhua to OPM you discraceful human. If you dont like the manhua then go read other manga. Cant appreciate good things

Bunch of strong people got beat by lower ranked people.
"Weaklings losing to lower ranked people, send even more strong people"
Even more strong people get beaten.
"Is everyone here a weakling? Send hyper strong people"
They get beaten.
"How can you lose to low rank people? You are so weak..."

This goes on for some time.

You know people say that this is cop of OPM, but if you think about considering how many world crisises Saitama averted you would think everyone else in the OPM world are idiots for not noticing how many times they nearly all died and how Saitama is literally unknown.
Personally I like the politics in this one as the world is more developed then OPM in my opinion it just isn't as gag based.

It is similar to OPM in that the Lead is an apathetic OP person. But the Author tells a very different story with this base.

This is LITERALLY an alternate One Punch Man(OPM). So if you enjoy OPM then you will definitely enjoy this.
I just wish that he would at least let his friends know that he's zero

when i see the hero with nice outfit on poster or cover, but reality is cruel...lol

being compared and angry, this world is all about comparison...lol you'll be compared to your bro and sis, neighbour, family, friend, and so on....people really like to compare, so brace yourass...pfftt

opm, hero and hero assosiation x monster and criminal
hero i quit, hero and hero assosiation x monster and criminal
the difference, opm didn't use clan problem, but more monster and here use clan as classter of society, people getting cought up on power struggle of the clan, right?
what manhua maker called?? manhuaka?

Double-page supporter
This and opm are essentially different as much as iron and bronze. The general settings make tou think it is similar to opm but it is not.

While opm does not have a plot at all till later arcs, its trivia-like chapters are well-crafted with meaning. Opm is funny but serious when it needs. This manhua lacks that essential characteristic. When the manhua itself doesn’t even take it seriously, it does not have the soul to be compared with a manga like opm.

That guy who calls himself "son_of_God"(delusional)it should be "Son of a-Bitch" instead, anyone can see all he wants is the spot light and power......... he really PISSES me offfff!!!!!

This series despite being good won't get
attention due to very slow releases .
However I still appreciate effort by zero scans .
I request please release faster if can

Users who are viewing this thread