Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago

I love this plot, it has substance, also even the most op character is fallible now.

Aggregator gang
for those that enjoy this, there is a separate story based on the same world. titled "我才不是魔法少女" roughly translate to "I'm not magical girl" characters will sometimes mention zero. that is if you don't mind the gender bend genre.

Can anyone please confirm if that blonde bastard had his way with xue er.
I mean he did say that he was forbidden to touch her before the engagement ceremony but later she did tell him he could do what what he wanted to her for saving her friends.
I would really appreciate if someone could answer this

Double-page supporter
when new chapter release but you have to wait for the next : *confused (happy/sad) noises*

too bad i cant read the novels, the novel translations are so so unintelligible that its crazy that this is the adaptation.

Im glad that i found this little slice of heaven its so good its bad. Man i haven't laughed this hard in a while even though its so cliche in some ways it's funny because of all the memeage and references. i rate it 10/10 for now because i haven't laughed this hard in a while i'm dying on the ground here based on how ridiculous this manga is.

THE BEST PART OF THIS MANHUA IS WHEN HE WAS USING HIS JINGU BANG AGAINST THAT BLUE HAIRED MERFOLK I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT PART

ALSO THIS MANHUA PLOTLINE IS SO BAD ITS GOOD THE ONLY THING IN HERE IS THAT HE IS SO OVERPOWERED THAT HE CANT BE BEATEN BUT HIS HUMOR HIS CHARACTER THE WAY HE TROLLS HIS ENEMIES AND CRUSH THEM LIKE BUGS IS JUST SO DAMN HILARIOUS AND BY THE WAY IM SO SAD THAT THE A.I GIRL DIED SHE COULD HAVE BEEN THE KEY TO REAL LIFE KANTAI COLLECTION AND IM PRETTY SURE THE BEST SUPPORTING SIDE CHARACTER RIGHT NOW IS THAT MONK USELESS

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread