Hero-kun Won't Set Out! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of hoping that the Bunny Girl was actually the Demon Lord herself. That way, the prophecy of the Hero stopping the Demon Lord from taking over would be true, because she would be too busy screwing him.

Dex-chan lover
I’m all for lewd bunnygirls (and priestesses), but you can’t tease us with the ending of Ch.6 and then just do nothing :(

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 6 confirms this when she talks to slime and says:
That was shown a couple of chqpters ago.
Yeah, but what I meant is what is really truth behind it

is demon lord so worrywort that hero will get stronger and kill demon lord so he plan to set assassin after hero but bunny girl told him she wont let him get out of town (so that she can protect hero?)

Is killing hero will get another hero in no time, and that would be tedious and a waste of time so is it better to stick someone to keep him in one place?

What is really the identity of Bunny girl, is she a spy for the demon lord or just a person who wants to protect the hero from the demon lord?

Supporter
After the chap that proved she's evil i can't even feel horny anymore worrying this series can just plot twist me into some school days ending

Dex-chan lover
mc is gonna have to introduce some sensory deprivation bdsm play and tie her up with super durable and magic resistant rope if he ever plans on leaving on his journey.

Users who are viewing this thread