Hero no Himitsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Finale

I’m glad they managed to tell each other’s secret at the end, if this is really last chapter that sucks but it was really good either way, glad it kept going....my respect homie for translating and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
so brothers an enemy general
...because he's a battle junkie?
can't believe it's ending without them confronting him on that.
thanks for going through with this series.

Power Uploader
@Suou @Kitsunestorm65 You're welcome!

Been an interesting ride working on this series, and also a big thanks to the patron who requested this series and to the previous group who did this before me.

Onto the next series friends!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finally finishing this up. I had enjoyed this series even though the pacing was rather erratic. Though I feel like Blue being a shotacon blew every other reveal out of the water. And I hope black manages to deal too. Until next time!

Dex-chan lover
There is so much left me wanting from this manga, but it is already over. At least it got fully translated. Thank you very much!

Still tho, the life is not without disappointments, they still haven't even kissed.

thank u for finishing the translation! i wanted to read it to the end for a while! Good job and thank u again!

Thank you for you for the work and translations! It was an interesting read. 😁

An end to one of the most confusing and trashiest mangas I ever read. I’ll miss reading it. :(

Sad to see it go, felt like it was axed, what with the sudden reveal of OG red being an enemy peon, and black not really having a resolution to her story.

Really gives the feeling that it was axed. The ending didn't really impress at all. Thanks for the translations though.

Users who are viewing this thread