Hero of the Rebellion: Use Your Skills to Control the Mind and Body of the Maddened Princess - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Ok I know this probably not everyone's favorite manga to read but did no one notice the amount of errors in this chapter? Like there are a lot of spelling errors and grammatical errors. Like pg 4 "TThis" pg 7 "willon't" & pg 9 "didnon't" plus there's more I don't want to drag on. Trying not to complain when I read this for free but this group doesn't usually have this many errors so it's kind of concerning. Sorry for the complaints to those that don't care.

Dex-chan lover
We want more scenes.
giphy.gif

Supporter
Ok I know this probably not everyone's favorite manga to read but did no one notice the amount of errors in this chapter? Like there are a lot of spelling errors and grammatical errors. Like pg 4 "TThis" pg 7 "willon't" & pg 9 "didnon't" plus there's more I don't want to drag on. Trying not to complain when I read this for free but this group doesn't usually have this many errors so it's kind of concerning. Sorry for the complaints to those that don't care.
There's just a ton of nonsensical errors all up and down...
Even again on page 4:
image.png
image.png
image.png

I'm going to have to set this aside until it gets massively revised. If the group wants to claim they have a proofreader, they probably need to get a new one.

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting take on the "betrayed summoned hero" template - he knows from the beginning he's going to be betrayed, so he wants to tame them, rather than try to get revenge like they usually do...

It's amazes me that I think THIS comic is somewhat original... it really does show the state of these isekai manga. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting take on the "betrayed summoned hero" template - he knows from the beginning he's going to be betrayed, so he wants to tame them, rather than try to get revenge like they usually do...

It's amazes me that I think THIS comic is somewhat original... it really does show the state of these isekai manga. :shamihuh:
THIS is what i want. I don't want another redo the healer or the fcking hero who went full blown torturing everyone who betrayed him.

tbf they haven't done anything to him yet so he has no reason for revenge.

Dex-chan lover
tbf they haven't done anything to him yet so he has no reason for revenge.
Actually, depending on how you look at it, you can see the mere act of summoning someone as a very serious act against that person - You're kidnapping them,isolating them from everyone they ever knew, making them homeless, and essentially faking that person's death in their homeland causing their loved ones serious grief.

This, on top of forcing them to fight in a war that has nothing to do with them, AND treating them as 'monsters', is enough for revenge straight off the bat.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a slow chapter, honestly. I know it's trying to play into the ecchi/ero aspect of the story, but we also didn't need like 3-4pages of recap and then 5 or so pages of tension about the maid. I don't remember how that played out in the novel, but this dragged it out a bit too much.

Still not a bad read though, all things considered.

Dex-chan lover
It's like whoever wrote this was drunk or sleep deprived.

Aggregator gang
It's like whoever wrote this was drunk or sleep deprived.
Or busy fapping with one hand while typing with the other hand, like the chick from this manga...
Or is it from using both hands to type (being worse at the job when not allowed to fap)? 🤔

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, this really needs a proofreader. Also, the manga itself is a bit... aji, honestly; I don't need a 3 page recap of the story in Chapter fucking THREE; it was only like... 30 pages for Two chapters, and I'm not 8 years old. Hell, even at 8 years old, I wouldn't have needed a "Story Recap."

Aside from those, though... I like the concept; he's not an A-venger, not a RE-venger... he's a PRE-venger!
(Nah, frreal; they fucked his whole life, amd now treat him like shit while demanding he enlist in the military to go kill people? Fuck that; that's enough of an attack to qualify for vengeance of both the pre- and post-facto variety.

Only bright spot is that teleporting something/body to the middle of a dinner table with a note saying you've been isekai'd makes the explanations to home work out pretty easily...

Users who are viewing this thread