Hero of the Rebellion: Use Your Skills to Control the Mind and Body of the Maddened Princess - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that this chapter is an improvement from the last chapter but it would be nice if you redo it with the amount of errors people have pointed out. As for the story itself, if he is going to get revenge, in a place where almost everyone despises him, he needs to find an ally of some sort or an accomplice. Thanks for the chapter.

If my memories correct, there a quite valid reason for the native here being careful/hating the hero.

The previous heroes are quite a douch bag, edgy and also a lecherous pervert like those R18 MC and since the hero blessing is too strong nothing can stop them from messing around

Dex-chan lover
If my memories correct, there a quite valid reason for the native here being careful/hating the hero.

The previous heroes are quite a douch bag, edgy and also a lecherous pervert like those R18 MC and since the hero blessing is too strong nothing can stop them from messing around
That's indeed a valid reason for being wary of heroes even though they looked human, but it doesn't justify their indiscriminate hatred against anything non-humans.

Contributor
Fused the picture

dKkydM6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga is still feeling quite mid, although I am sure things will pick up in the next few chapters hopefully.

Thanks everyone at KS Group for the translation

Dex-chan lover

It was actually only ONE hero who spoiled it for other summoned heroes, if I remember correctly. He used his ability and status to lay his hand on whatever woman he wanted to, whether commoner or noble and even all the way up to NTRing the entire female side of the royal family. The king at the time wrote a diary of sorts complaining about him and passed it down to the next generations, which started the hate for summoned people.

Dex-chan lover
There's no guarantee that his skill doesn't lie, so far he did preceding attacks or actions, not results of their supposed bad intentions.
It would be an interesting take if whatever grant him that particular skill, did that to set him up against the kingdom, like IF the Demon Lord influence it.

Like I mentioned before, they summoned an overpowered being that surpasses even the royal knights captain in skills he cannot learn as they're only granted to summoned heroes.

He mentioned that they have to summon heroes each 100 years, the records aren't detailed, they don't have a list of skills previous heroes possessed and his skill looks like a literal brainwashing skill.

I don't say their hatred to "heroes" is justified, but...

I'm wondering why the princess is racist to anyone not human, maybe it's not that unjustified?

Users who are viewing this thread