Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New Emperor

Kinda liked the premise, hated the idiotic side of the MC (being lead by the nose by that girl and all that).

Anyway, thanks for translating!

Got me in the first half, not gonna lie. It was isekai after all 😂 still reading it though

Aggregator gang
Lemuria is just fucking Rome. Western half fell, the three continents being Europe, Asia Minor and, North Africa. Fucking Hercule the son of god. Hell the map that they showed us literally is just Greece, Crete and Turkey super imposed onto the page.

Anyways looks interesting enough. Don't really like the Isekai premise again but at least it's better then a literal hero summoning and some high school dude is the savior or something.

I'll still read it. Eh guess I'm a sucker for Kingdom building kind of wish I've seen a good one for once. This is probably another dime in a dozen but fuck it. I god damn swear if the MC invents mayonnaise or some shit again and is hailed as the savior of cuisine I'm done

Interesting premise. I'm digging it, let's hope that this doesn't go down hill with time.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I'm going to need a lot more scenes and information on that devil.... for reasons. Good premise, can't say I'm expecting a whole lot from it. Isekai political strife and country building (restoring) stories are hard to write. There's so many things against it (politics are boring; politics are really complex; can't just do whatever for fun; can't make the MC op for fun because that ruins the point of having politics). That's all just to say I'm going to keep reading this and not be too are on it; as long as it's "okay" I'm good. Also, I kinda hate that childhood friend. I mean maybe it's just me, but I always thought "friends" would help you achieve your goals and make life more enjoyable and be thereto support you when you face challenges. Not manipulate you into doing something they know you don't want to and basically act like your annoying advisors pawn to force you into a rrstrained life. I mean I get her doing it for the kingdom, but can we take the friend out of her title and change it to "Childhood Manipulative Servant"? I mean, I might be wrong on how friends should be (never hand any), but that doesn't seem right.

This is just a dumbed down version of The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt.

The Isekai "other world knowledge" BS surely doesn't help, but even the characters are way more generic here. I'm not expecting much from the portrayal of politics.

All in all looks like another case of interesting concept turned mediocre by the Isekai plague.

Dex-chan lover
man MC being so easily manipulated even tho he has memories of another world makes this so fucking lame, this would be cool and all but him getting dragged around by his friend just makes this even dumber than what it is

if they somehow end up together which is probably gona happen OH boy will this suck even more, I'm legit hoping for some character growth and for him to not listen to her like a dumb kid/slave

but I guess I'm asking for too much from an isekai

@masmium makes me want to play EUIV for the gazilionth time. Time to restore good ol' Byzantium again...

and rage quit after failing to do it for the 4th time in a row😅, better play Muscovy then. I hate Kebabland

Aggregator gang
i remember reading the novel a while ago. sort of stopped reading it when the translations stopped.

Is the mc supposed to be mentally deficient? This is like 6 yr old logic. I hope it doesn't stay like this because it is getting old very fast.

Dex-chan lover
@netkius
I'm guessing author inserts his own opinions in MC's mouth and expects everyone agree with it. His other manga's logic is on the same level, after all.

Dex-chan lover
As a comment before stated, it seems Lemuria is based on Byzantium,
Fars, from the name and the symbol, looks Persian, but then it should be on the east of Byzantium...
Bulgaron is clearly based on Bulgarian,
I'm not sure about Chelda, heretics in the south-east, perhaps Italy?

Aggregator gang
there is no point in being a middle age reincarnator if you fall for the most basic manipualtions like holy fuck people stop going for such obvious bait in primary school

Dex-chan lover
Dropped after 1 chapter, can't stand mc's that doesn't do what THEY want and just get's strung around like a retard.

Users who are viewing this thread