Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New Emperor

Dex-chan lover
... That's Greece. That's just fucking Greece. How lazy do you have to be to make a fantasy manga and not even bother to draw your own damn fictional world map? Every wannabe Tolkien hack out there can do it, why not you?

Η Ελλάδα είναι τόσο μαγευτική που είναι ακόμη και σε manga😉

Double-page supporter
This could do without the fucking annoying ass dragging around. If the 2 brother escaped from being the emperor so easily, the MC could have done it too, but him whining that he doesn’t want to become emperor and him becoming emperor so easily contradict and it’s fucking frustrating.
If you don’t want to be the emperor, then just piss off and leave that naggy little girl

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir that is not just laziness. The Lemuria is just Byzantium formed by Elves. On north you have Bulgaria on east Persia. It's all a historic setting.
Well, if you rip off that much, if you change geographics it's gonna be weird I guess. Think of it as a manga for people that are fans of Byzantium (There are quite a lot of them among Europa Universalis 4 players).

Dex-chan lover
so it's fantasy Byzantine Empire, i can get behind that

wtf is this shitty unserious excuse of a story? the only vibes im getting are that of a comedy story. nobody is even treating the emperor with respect, just using the word "your majesty" doesn't mean shit. it's... it's like an isekai hero's adventuring party. ugh, im on the edge of vomiting 🤢 I don't want to say those words ever again. they bring up horrible memories

Mc is fucking retard, he's supposed to be a fucking adult yet he really easy to get fooled by 12 year old girl. If he suddenly become sharp and smart in next chapters it will be complete bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Three continents... Divided between east and west... West collapses and east slowly gets chipped away... Alright elvish Rome it is.

On page 26 crest on the wall look like Serbian flag. Funny that I also saw same crest on book cover in one of the chapters(in library) of Crimson Karma(I wonder why did they put it on the book 🤔).

Komnenian reform?
So hercule = alexios komnenos?
And the setting is like eastern roman empire after invaded by seljuk?
North is bulgarian empire? South west norman invasion? And fars is persian supposed to be seljuk, not from east?

First this lacks any creativity...and now the JP forgot the high school boy mc and started the salaryman mc...is that some kind of marketing trick so the working people find those mangas appealing and buy them? It's kinda disgusting in my opinion.. Also if you want to make a person from earth an emperor at least choose someone that has experience in leading people...a president, a prime minister, a pope, some CEO or director or a scientist...at least someone that doesn't have only knowledge... and how much knowledge would a salaryman in jp really have if they work 12h per day...

Aggregator gang
Damnit.
Why couldn't he have just been a normal really smart fantasy elf kid.
Sigh, whatevs, I'm still gonna read it. Better than average.

Dex-chan lover
Again I come back to see the tale of Vasileios Justinian isekai
eleni-gizeri-justinian-i.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread