Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.1 - Hadrianus, Titus, Hercule (1)

Group Leader
Dear Readers,
Regarding feedback about "Why you lock free translation away?!" saying that we're using Patreon as an excuse to lock the translation and get profit...
Sorry to break it down to you guys that it's just a tool for us to show Release Schedule in a professional manner like official publishers but on Mangadex, they don't have that feature yet.
=> Imaging your followed series has a proper clear deadline to expect as a commitment to a chosen schedule.
Isn't that nice to go extra mile for free readers? Also, I want to make sure our current Patron feel that their support is precious even just 1$ donation or less.

Haru
From Discord
-----
P/s: To those who cursed that our team should go down. I just have this to say in return: Thanks for checking out our chapters.

Ha ha ha, Imagine being a free reader...
>Not supporting the real mangaka
>Not supporting the real author
>Not supporting the fan TL
>Not contributing anything of some sort to the community in general

But has the audacity to curse and sh** on them just because you have to wait for a week for the next ch.

Not a month, not two or three but a friggin week and that's with no obligation to pay a single dim.

I'm so proud of this community, we've gone a long way since the last decade.

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ if you're gonna timegate the chapter just do it for the whole chapter instead of splitting it up ffs

Thanks for all the chapters you guys've done until now, but sadly I'm not paying customer, so this is my stop.
(Stop being a pussi and testing the waters, go full merchant mode and start charging people to read "your" works, how dare these fans read fanmy translation free.)

Dex-chan lover
Man. Autism reeks for most people here and have the audacity to curse the translators are outstanding. Translations are not easy as you think, let alone you want it free.

And hey fuck face. Learning japanese isn't easy as you think

v4v

@delaire: Lemme tell you something fuckface. You aren't supposed to make profits from FAN TRANSLATIONS, especially without the author's approval. Translating isn't easy, so does drawing manga, now imagine someone making profits off your efforts without compensation.

Donations should not be mandatory for us to seek out a work, because what we do is spreading the work further, we simply like the work foremost. A good deed is never lost, I would have donated to this translation group if they didn't actively lock this work behind their patreon, but they just lost a big point to me.

No one would complain if the translation group for some reasons couldn't continue, but actively locking the translation behind patreon is just fucking scum and greedy. I've donated to translation groups that I like, bought goods to support the author but actively asking for donations is a big no and an ill-doing.

Fed-Kun's army
Asking for donations are fine but timegating it behind a paywall is never a good thing. That's how you got mobbed by both readers and publishers alike. Fan translation are already in a gray area and what you're doing is really pushing it. Good luck though.

Thanks for the translation!!! I really like this series and I will wait as long as it takes so keep up the hard work. I'm rooting for you guys :3

Users who are viewing this thread