Heroine Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Thank you for translating and also thank you to the new team who will be taking this on.

Thank you guys for introducing this series to us!

And thank you to the new group for picking this up!

did you guys specifically try to drop this on actual Tanabata? 'cuz that's cute.

Kinda sad how a childs thoughtless teasing affected her so much that she took it to heart all these years, even though he doesnt mean them shes still haunted by it and I bet he probably still is as well, normally these things are forgotten but they both held onto the memory and he feels pretty guilty, dont mind him as a rival he may not even like her and just wants to apologise, he deserves the opportunity

On another note glad that she is enoying herself and she didnt write something cringey to do with him on the thing

Dex-chan lover
She;s so precious must protecc! And boy, Serizawa got guts i liked it!

Also it's fcking cute that they drop this on Tanabata day.

Boi went and looked at her wish. Too cute! Thank you for all your hard work!

Thank you for the chapter and all the hard work! I hope to see you all again one day!

What does “20 hours worth of amazing sound” mean?

You telling me those headphones only work for 20 hours... lmaoo

I had a slight heart attack thinking it was being drop-dropped, but Cotton Candy Scans does good work too, so 😅

Dex-chan lover
"I can't wear cute earrings because I'm not blonde like all the other women in Japan, so I'm not cute." 😏

Dex-chan lover
"I am a talented judoka so I'm extremely self-conscious and insecure, just like all female athletes." 🤣

Dex-chan lover
And the "Oh my God! I just saw a dead person lying by the side of the road!" expressions in reaction to such harrowing events as a guy saying he likes how you look are back in full force, I see. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread