Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2

So it doesn't smell like fish? I might be biased; I'm allergic to fish.
The unpleasant odor she mentioned is about the fishy smell spoiled fish and seafood have.

If fresh and cleaned properly, fish doesn't give off the signature seawater smell that strongly.

I'm allergic to crabs and shellfish, so if you can tell me something about them in return, thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
The unpleasant odor she mentioned is about the fishy smell spoiled fish and seafood have.

If fresh and cleaned properly, fish doesn't give off the signature seawater smell that strongly.

I'm allergic to crabs and shellfish, so if you can tell me something about them in return, thank you very much.
I don't like the smell of fresh and cleaned fish either.

I can eat some sea creatures like crayfish and shrimp, although crab is a bit of a problem (probably due to their diet, like some chicken). Otherwise, lobster is just big and expensive crayfish (though prices may vary depending on location and season), and tastes more bland.

Lucky you. I'm also allergic to lobsters, and we don't have that many crayfishes here in my country. On the positive note, I guess I can save up when visiting a seafood restaurant, now knowing from you that lobsters are bland and overpriced.

Too bad about the fish. How about squids and octopus?

I don't like the smell of fresh and cleaned fish either.

I can eat some sea creatures like crayfish and shrimp, although crab is a bit of a problem (probably due to their diet, like some chicken). Otherwise, lobster is just big and expensive crayfish (though prices may vary depending on location and season), and tastes more bland.
Too bad about the fish, and thanks for info on lobsters. I'm allergic to lobsters, so glad to know they're not that good and also overpriced.

I wonder if they'll show any other seafood, like squids or octopi.

Dex-chan lover
Seafood is yummy. It's sad to be allergic to any food (or anything really)

Dex-chan lover
In real life, at least for me, it's 100% valid to give priority to hobbies or whatever else. Give me Lego sets and good food over the awful dating pool that has become the norm. Plus, if you're interested in relationships be it romantic or platonic, you're more likely to meet someone you might be more compatible with if you're really into your hobbies. They'll join the same groups or frequent the same shops and events. :smugchisato:

Users who are viewing this thread