Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 7 - Even If Life Isn't Brief, Fall in Love, Maidens

Dex-chan lover
I really get the feeling that he's just not into her or doesn't see her as anything more than a sister in arms and friend. There's no indication there's even the thought in his head she could be more. Actually makes sense to me. They're the party that beat the demon king. Until just recently they were probably in a war/combat scenario and created bonds that way. Those are deep bonds, but also bonds that don't always lead to romantic feelings.

Girl has a huge wall to break down either way.
I remember in chapter 1 he kept blushing and getting mad. Maybe he thinks she is just unconsciously flirtatious/charming. So he chooses not to think much of it.

Dex-chan lover
I really get the feeling that he's just not into her or doesn't see her as anything more than a sister in arms and friend. There's no indication there's even the thought in his head she could be more. Actually makes sense to me. They're the party that beat the demon king. Until just recently they were probably in a war/combat scenario and created bonds that way. Those are deep bonds, but also bonds that don't always lead to romantic feelings.

Our Lady Knight has it tough, huh?

Double-page supporter

She's very strong, she can break down that wall

Dex-chan lover
This isekai’d girl is as shallow as it gets christ….
Maybe if you dont have such stupid standards and get to know one of the “muscle” dudes you would have a good god damn time perhaps

Users who are viewing this thread