Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 7 - Even If Life Isn't Brief, Fall in Love, Maidens

Dex-chan lover
Calling it here that ring is cursed or some malarkey,
I'm guessing it will make her uncontrollably horny or turn her into a Yandere

Thanks everyone at QUANTUM or the translation, I hope the year is going well for you all so far.

Dex-chan lover
I really get the feeling that he's just not into her or doesn't see her as anything more than a sister in arms and friend. There's no indication there's even the thought in his head she could be more. Actually makes sense to me. They're the party that beat the demon king. Until just recently they were probably in a war/combat scenario and created bonds that way. Those are deep bonds, but also bonds that don't always lead to romantic feelings.

Girl has a huge wall to break down either way.
In universe this makes sense to me but even in this chapter priestess chick is essentially breaking the 4th wall. I can understand what's happening in the story but I can't read the authors intentions. I don't know if I'm reading a romance, rom com, drama, gag or blend of any of those or something else entirely. My enjoyment of each genre is different and I set my expectations by what I'm reading, I thought it was a gag series and it mostly seems like that. Then he's actually aware so like the main gag at the core isn't really there, so maybe it's more serious? Maybe they'll grow closer? Maybe it might not even be the focus and the world will get fleshed out more?

It'd be nice to know what to expect so I can just settle in for the ride. I'll keep reading for now, nothing egregious has happened for me to drop it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I feel since we found out he knows she’s a woman I can’t quite make sense of the behaviour. Does he acknowledge her as an option? Is he really trying to find someone or is everything being played for laughs? I assumed it was just going for super outlandish humour since the dragon and cars thing but it also feels like it’s being serious at times. It’s still relatively enjoyable but I don’t quite know what I’m reading.
Maybe it's troupe "i thought you as younger sister / friend / bestfriend not as romantic partner"

Platonic friends between male and female?

Also he maybe feels desensitized since he saw her "flirting" here and there.

In early chapter (ch 1 page 5) he said "24/7 hours non-stop flirting! stop showing off how popular you are!" (Shaayu was being surrounded by priest (male), elf (hermaphrodite), and tomboy warrior (female).

So when Shaayu being smooth to him this is nothing special since she always flirt to everyone and every gender?

It's like seeing a famous playboy / host flirt you and you thought nothing serious / special, since you feel oh he is a famous host/ playboy , he just flirt to tease you rather than chasing you romantically.

And it seems in that world accept all kind of sexual orientation/ fetish/ etc (the dragon accident, futa elf preference, priest cosplay and preference, etc).

So he feels like Shaayu a Bi that flirt everyone..and he's 'mad' he wasn't popular, no one likes him, everyone fell for Shaayu instead?

A rival in flirt female friend?

Last edited:
Group Leader

B-but... that elf-onee-san packed some serious heat down there that'd make a brute amazonness shied red!
...does it still count?

Thanks for the chapter.
Don't get why many readers take this so seriously. This is just silly nonsense for fun, isn't it?

Degenerates always take this kind of matter seriously.
Just like how we can seriously discussing about how viable a car design that allows it to be fucked senselessly by dragons.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, them eyes be sound trouble.

However... the best of two worlds? You go girl!

Thank you for translations!

Double-page supporter
I really get the feeling that he's just not into her or doesn't see her as anything more than a sister in arms and friend. There's no indication there's even the thought in his head she could be more. Actually makes sense to me. They're the party that beat the demon king. Until just recently they were probably in a war/combat scenario and created bonds that way. Those are deep bonds, but also bonds that don't always lead to romantic feelings.

Girl has a huge wall to break down either way.
I agree, it 100% feels like he does not return the feelings that she has for him

Dex-chan lover
i just want the mc to be happy, but every chapter he gets dragged around, he reminds me of me a little bit (i wanna quit my job)

Dex-chan lover
I also like the big dick elf onee-san
1af

Dex-chan lover
I feel since we found out he knows she’s a woman I can’t quite make sense of the behaviour. Does he acknowledge her as an option? Is he really trying to find someone or is everything being played for laughs? I assumed it was just going for super outlandish humour since the dragon and cars thing but it also feels like it’s being serious at times. It’s still relatively enjoyable but I don’t quite know what I’m reading.
MY TAKE: he probably thinks that ask out a woman that is more popular with women that you it's strange, so he wants to became more popular of her first.

Dex-chan lover
Our hero Shaayu is showing some selfish tendencies herself.
If she gets jealous will she have a seed of darkness in her?
Like Helk?

Users who are viewing this thread