Herscherik - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
lol XD the art is a bit inconsistent but overall it's following the LN quite closely
Many thanks

Damn this manga is awesome, will definitely pick up popularity.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely a gem right now. Unusual story type with a tame MC who isn't being withheld the wonder of the worlds magic.

Dex-chan lover
Oh geez. this is corruption. Kid's got a point though, he/she wants to fix the place up.

ADK

In the world of corruption and malpractices... the one they feared the most was the AUDITOR!

From modern agriculture practices, economic reforms and modern military tactics... we have finally come around to compliance! Isekai stories have come so far!

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear Not just corruption, but murder and intimidation. Kid need to be careful so he doesn't get killed in trying to fix the system.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm so sad about the count from last chapter though, i hope those people PAY. the little prince getting mistaken for a girl lmao (though he used to be one but that's a good cover for the errant prince lmao) BUT IS HERSCH GONNA BE TARGETED NOW??? shackle that assassin as ur servant, little prince!!!

thanks for the translations!!!

Dex-chan lover
Was not aware the Herscherik manga sales were not doing well (if Solistia's note to buy manga Vol 2 or else it'll end is true).

Group Leader
@zz2000 it's less sales and more creative differences with the artist. The author's contract allows another artist to be brought in to continue, but the publisher will only do so if it sells enough.

oof...this got potential..though, the sale...i see the axe coming

thx for the scanlation...

Aggregator gang
OMG I LOVE THIS BUT THE COMMENT ARE SAYING THE SALES ARENT GOING WELL?? IM FUCKING SAD

Group Leader
@cherokeemoon no, the artist didn't want to do it anymore, so via power of sales, convince publisher it's worth it to hire a new artist!!

Aggregator gang
I somehow feel like some of those transactions in this country is parallel to my country.
When I worked for a few years in government I would somehow read some of the transactions and just shake my head at how ridiculously high the price of the purchase was,
Something like furnitures for a small office going by the millions, pedestrian lanes of 2 roads going by the hundreds of thousands etc etc.
I could've been a whistleblower but then I remember that one coworker who mysteriously got laid off and accused of stealing funds, when I last saw him he wasn't even richer so I suspected he got framed for trying to snitch.
very sad world everywhere money is gathering

Fed-Kun's army
the sales arent going too well maybe because this wn/manga hit too close to real life situation, that is a puppet ruler and corrupt officials

ps: is there a manga/novel about climate crisis/global warming in Isekai?

Users who are viewing this thread