Herscherik - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

From what i understood from the novel is that the reason people mistake Hersche for a girl is not just because he looks like a little girl but also
is because he uses female pronouns sometimes because of his past life!

I’m so happy that Kuro has appeared, also the scene of them meeting played out in my head exactly the same! I’m so ready for kuro-hersche adventures

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000

But if Herscherik learns that he has people that want to live and not be killed over money, then he/she can spark a bloodless rebellion.

Usually nobles of history let greed and gluttony get the best of them, and they either find themselves on the deathbed with 100s of innocent's blood on their hands...

Or be hanged as 100s watch them die.

If the people learn that Herscherik wants them to live, then Kuro would just be the first.

@greyhud90 public furnitures is a special case, at least in France you need to buy the things in some official stores whom your accountants made some accountants thingy with. (Don't understand that part) but these stores give professionnal prices and services. A simple furniture might cost twice the usual prices. But the thing is also the same for the privates companies.
The biggest profesional providers company that I worked with in my last job (working in a laboratory as a part time job) is Manutan you can look at the price you will be shocked I think.

Aggregator gang
@ebenezer so I guess those numbers are normal?
I was just the clerk there for 2 years and quit though so my knowledge in government dealings is a bit lacking.
I did notice the furnitures to be high quality when it came but... for millions.
I'm from the SEA haha, land of corruption.

What is it that Shadow-kun keeps smacking? Is it mana? A guardian spirit? Whatever it is, he can touch it.

Sigh, hopefully Hersh will be okay, seems like Maid-chan might endanger him/her.

Will he "pretend" to be female or just run along with it???
Maybe he can join a group that can go against all the 'evil' factions
Or maybe he can make one?

Aggregator gang
@QueenKumQuat It's the ball of light Hersch summons so they can see better in dark areas. It's simply a physical manifestation of light that floats around.

Users who are viewing this thread