Hetakuso Love Step

Fed-Kun's army
...So, is the author a mind reader or what? How did they hit my sense of humor on the head?
Anyway, thanks.

whoo, I already read it but re read it again after some interest of group's background. And I regret it as usually I bulk and binge reading 😖 it's so good (like it supposed to be no good thingy but there's no cheesy thing :p)

Just personal opinion, but I can’t bring myself to like this (unlike everyone who seems to really like it)... The dubcon, and then the “party” make it worse... The seme is too manipulative and the uke is just too dumb... Comedy? I didn’t see anything worth a laugh... I had expectations because the author’s previous works were great... But, yeah, anyway thanks for translating!...

This is VERY VERY dubcon, idk how I exactly feel abt this couple, like maybe they’re kind of cute but how their relationship started.....

It's an easy read, the ML doesn't have the smoothest moves but I like how he has an upbeat personality (though he has flaws).
Not an intricate plot or anything but it's a decent way to spend your time.
I wouldn't call it dubcon, although I don't want to downplay it either. There is a part in the beginning where the ML is being pushy and eager and gropy, but he still asks before going further and the MC takes initiative to proceed.

Not bad! The MC's awkwardness is a neat characteristic to see capitalized on in a way that's like...realistic? lol. His awkwardness feels very believable, so that added a new dimension to the plot. Otherwise, it's a pretty standard read. The art is nice, so it's worth picking up if you've got nothing else going on.

Thank you for the translations!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread