Heterogenia Linguistico - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Mou giving zero fucks
Though I'm surprised the Zipline was able to take his weight

Dex-chan lover
poor Kashoo, I know t hat shit is scary. Thanks for the 2 chapters. Bridge building is pretty dang hard if you can't work the wood too well not do you have a good supply of it. The optimum is if they could have cut down a few thick trees and tied 2 or 3 which could create bridge modules they can attach together is probably the best they could do with the limited tools and resources. Even if its floating so long as the bridge is taught it would work I'd think so long as their rope holds

Dex-chan lover
@Geany It is not quite the same: werewolf lacks the words to easily describe complex or detailed concepts, so every specific item requires a long and wordy description. For easiness they try to repeat themselves as little as possible.
Japanese ambiguity, instead, originated from the need to create as much misunderstandings as possible in shoujo mangas.

Just become leader of all these savages and force a universal language on them goddamn

Fed-Kun's army
Susuki is soooo adorable! Mou is too! Kashoo and Keshuu(?) are too! God damn, everyone is so adorable!

Dex-chan lover
Just become leader of all these savages and force a universal language on them goddamn
A huge part of this manga is the fact that different species cannot all reproduce the same sounds, movements, markings, etc. And they can't all hear the same or see the same.
A universal language is impossible. And you can't just leave out the problematic species. That would make it not universal.

Users who are viewing this thread