Heterogenia Linguistico - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - New Land, New Morning

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we finally have more of the lizardmen siblings again. The story got pretty grim when they weren't around. Also we finally have some confirmation of Enkobana's gender.

Double-page supporter
HOLY SHIT COMMENTS ARE BACK thanks for including that in the afterword or else i never would have noticed

Dex-chan lover
The mc almost got some tentacle action this chap...Nice

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. It's always a joy to see this series even if I'm pretty bad with linguistics and miss out on many of those linguistical understandings. I greatly appreciate translators for being to convey such messages so well across.

OMG!!!, I can comment!!! I can finally say I am very grateful for the amazing work you've put on translating this manga, it most not be easy considering it is a manga about translating and learning languages and how vague can they be

Glad to have something at least for comments~
Thanks as always Kaisermutt, as for the sfx whatever works for ya I'm good with~

Glad the comments are back, so I can thank you again for your good translations and interesting ending notes. It's very enjoyable to read.
The manga is getting finally translated in my country, I hope the quality will be as good as yours!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations! I love this manga, it's weird, you sort of have to struggle to understand it sometimes, which is great since it emulates the effort of attempting to communicate through different languages pretty well

Dex-chan lover
smh no sound effects
ok but for real, great to see this series back, and even better to see some of the awesome panels the author drew in this chapter, they were sick!

Users who are viewing this thread