Heterogenia Linguistico - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Doing Your Best and Living

Group Leader
When we get these closeups of Susuki they always remember to show us she's got a fuzzy face.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
How does this guy always manage to get into such dangerous situations...
image.png

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter. I agree "sea people" is funny and chuckled when I saw the image on the last page, but it was subtle enough that I didn't think anything of it until that. Good translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, this series is always a fun and curious read, very unique

Dex-chan lover
How does this guy always manage to get into such dangerous situations...
image.png
well he is someone curious, the one that tasted a poisonous mushroom to discover the poison was probably curious too

Dex-chan lover
Man, he needs a break, now he is talking to literal fish... I just hope that the sea people are at least on the lamias of this manga and arent just literally normal fish that can communicate

Group Leader
Man, he needs a break, now he is talking to literal fish... I just hope that the sea people are at least on the lamias of this manga and arent just literally normal fish that can communicate
I was hoping that he would discover that the actually can't communicate and he spent a week just trying to talk to plain old fish. That would be a fun gag.

Dex-chan lover
Hakaba with a beard and wearing a ponytail is so cute.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know the idea of sea people not being merpeople or telepathic squids and instead just being regular ass fish is a very very fresh cool idea
Also, the panel on page 10 where the werewolf is wondering wth hakaba is doing talking to dried fish is KILLING me

Dex-chan lover
So he accidentally killed some sea people? And now the same is gonna happen to him?

Users who are viewing this thread