HG ni Koisuru Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
Those are some interesting hair gradients.

I think it's "Yatate Hajime", instead of Yadate.
Also, I think "antiquated" should be "acquainted" (page 6).
The "encounter with Destiny" is also possibly a pun/reference to Gundam SEED's sequel series, Gundam SEED Destiny.

Dex-chan lover
This autor can't do profiles. How can he make them look so nice from front, but when it's comes to profiles it looks like something even kindergarten kid would be ashamed of.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like Gundam seed (because of a couple of characters that were way too irritating to ignore) but I'm a (ORE GA GUNDAMU DAAAAAAAAAAAAA) gundam fan as well and I love beautiful girls in beautiful drawings... is this heaven? Look at that page 19 omg.
I hope we can have fun talking about beautiful girls and mechas, thanks for translating thisss

Dex-chan lover
She found her sister from another mother. Although they look very much alike.

A shame they don't have colored irises this time around.

This is from "Awkward Senpai" (ch. 3)
b8.png

It seems there is a big chance for crossover

Dex-chan lover
God the Stark Jegan is such a sexy, sexy machine....
Oh and, uh, girls are cute too, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translation!
What kind of redrawing usually needed, can anyone provide examples?

Dex-chan lover
you don't know how big of a smile I had while I was reading this
blessed

Stark Jegan looks great. I've only seen Gundam Wing and it was more then 20 years ago.
I doubt i will get any references.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Gundam. Yeah, I watched Power Rangers as a kid, but the show that made me fall in love with mecha designs was Gundam Wing. I was too young to understand it, but remember thinking that Deathscythe blowing up stuff was cool. I wouldn't call myself the biggest Gundam fan, but it's undeniably one of the most important mecha series. I watched the OG Gundam and some of the spin offs, though I should get to Zeta, ZZ Gundam, and Char's Counterattack soon enough. Oh, and probably rewatch Gundam Wing at least.

Dex-chan lover
The Strike is still one of my favorite Gundam models. For anyone that has never watched anything beyond the Toonami release of Wing, you should check out the HD remasters of both Seed and Seed Destiny. Destiny benefited the most from the remaster since, in my opinion, the original broadcast was trash.

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle Even with the Remaster, Destiny's still not exactly that great a series; then again, it's better than G-Reco, so it's at least got that going for it.

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius I totally agree with you there. The remaster did what it could though so it wasn't a total cluster f*ck, just a hot mess.

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle Yep. Destiny's biggest problem was that it was just Seed from the other angle and Shin was just such a whiny, unlikable, bag of dicks that it was hard to watch. I mean, Lockon had pretty much the same background (and even motivation, to a degree), but he actually pulled it off in a way that was believable, not melodramatically exaggerated.

Users who are viewing this thread