Hi Score Girl - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - 63 - CREDIT

So the coming of age story has come full circle. Kinda underwhelming but a treat nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
The ending is kinda meh. I dont mind the open ending with "ongoing journey". But it just don't work here, for me. Like, It actually the same thing when Oono's first leave and it work back then.
First, get rip off inner dialog, all of them. This is not a shoujo. Second, Author shouldn't give him another chicken out time again just to boot a climax which is lame, the depression of losing the game is rather unnecessary as well, Especially after he realize his feeling, this is just drag out, and they are too long. Just go there, give her the ring, and then we got the ending, they promise and shit.
sometime, less is more.
Like, we got the whole "everything is possible with love " and he didn't actually fly the scooter up there and pierced through the plane or anything ? Disappointed !

Can't believe it went the whole manga and she never spoke a single word. She is quieter than that Komi girl.

The only manga I wanted an open ending with because both female mcs are actually godlike

Dex-chan lover
CONGRATULATION !

YOU BEAT THE GAME

~NEW HIGH SCORE~

ENTER NAME _ _ _

Dex-chan lover
Videogames
How do they work

Thanks for translation!

Fed-Kun's army
It looks like there needs to be a third strike, because third strike is what counts

ending seems like an axed ending. too lackluster.

@nerufu
guess you're not reading komi-san. no way can one not root for manbagi and komi.

One of those series you'll never forget.

Thanks for the translation, guys.

Dex-chan lover
That airplane turning around was complete bullcrap, but dang if it wasn't neccessary.

What a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread