Hi Score Girl - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - 53 - CREDIT

Group Leader
Sorry again about the delay, next chapter may take a while as well. My laptop is finally shitting the bed and I need to switch to a new PC :(
D09QXiXUwAA5gVG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
chill
i'll keep waiting for new scanlation.
thanks for continuing!

Contributor
Glad you guys got the chapter out! Nice to see a supporting cast that's rooting for the protagonist's love.

Double-page supporter
That resolute Guile at the end makes it all the better. I can't wait for the anime to come back and put it all into motion. Guile is a true spirit animal for Haruo. It's been a long ride and its coming close to the end. I can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
Super haruo 2 champion edition ' x hyper new challengers turbo game of the anniversary edition ALPHA rainbow AE plus ...

I can't get enough of Haruo's mom, the women is freaking hilarious and say any shit that comes to her mind.🤣

Thanks for the update!😍

Dex-chan lover
The confrontation with Hidaka will inevitably be brought to light again...perhaps she’ll make a secret appearance in the tournament.

That's a cool main character line you said there at the end Guile

No need to apologize friend, we all appreciate the fact that you are translating this manga for us!

Double-page supporter
I. Need. More. Good lord, I've been reading this for years, I need to see the end of the rainbow.

Dex-chan lover
haruo, ditch sf and let's go for UNIST instead
let's fight her at EVO 😂

ivv

Dex-chan lover
its okay, the wait wasn't painful because the chapters aren't cliffy.

Users who are viewing this thread