Hibi Chouchou - Vol. 11 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Before i started and saw 75 chapters i was really pessimistic since im used to longer series be filled with cheap cliche dramas just to drag the pages and the story ending up lacking identity followed by a shallow or disappointing end and disliking the main characters.
Surprisingly, it wasnt the case at all. The development pace was great, the story maintained focus for the most part and the characters were loveable (not all), the drama wasnt dragged for long and perfectly spread between "good days". Even tho some characters didnt had a better end overall was a very satisfying conclusion. I binge read this until 8am since was captivating enough.
One thing i really liked was repeating some moments from different perspectives of the MCs. Btw, loved the MCs, Suiren more tho 😅

Would honestly rather if the author didnt wasted pages on Atohira with all that unnecessary crap that ended like was no big deal. Could definitely had reached this point without going so far. Also, without it, maybe Koharu could had been happy at last. All that also made me feel really uneasy about Suiren, since made seem like shes really far from being cut to be alone. Instead, i would rather if it at least was used to show her being able to deal with it by herself. Kawasumi should had taught her some self-defense moves at least lol.

On a last note... theres nothing more adorable than a chibi Kuudere.

I really enjoyed this story and am overall happy about how the majority of things went. Kinda wish more of the side characters were fleshed out and their storylines more developed but I am happy with the love of our main characters

Users who are viewing this thread