Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Worth

Contributor
You should put all the money she earns in an emergency Hibiki-does-crazy-stuff savings account. Who knows what stunt she'll pull next that'll cost a flip ton in reparations.

have to agree with @bhagad, within a single night your daughter assaulted two people and stopped a train, almost killing herself in the process. Given her track record with injuring herself and others, 70 million will go a long way towards keeping her out of a jail/mental institution.

Dex-chan lover
"Gee, I sure am glad that my daughter, who is crazy enough to start fights with strangers, isn't the award winning author of the same age with the same name who looks exactly like her, and is crazy enough to start fights with strangers."

I completely sympathize with that dad. Instilling any kind of discipline into that girl is clearly very very difficult. Her dad probably takes whatever shallow victories he can in trying to get her to behave like a member of civilized society. And now suddenly she can easily acquire more money than she knows what to do with. How can he be a parent to her when she can just say "fuck off" and live on her own? What kind of lesson is she learning when she has enough money to avoid anything she finds unpleasant? Who will be there to watch out for her and stop her from doing something with real consequences—like prison, or permanent injury?

As amusing as Hibiki is to read about, she would be incredibly stressful to deal with as a parent. Her dad isn't the bad guy here. He's trying to refuse the money because he's worried about the long-term well-being of his daughter.

Accepting the money and using it all to pay off a debt she owes is fine as well. If all that money she earned disappears because of some stupid stunt she pulled, then maybe she'll learn to be a little more careful. I doubt that will actually work, but it makes sense at least.

Hibiki is well — a really quite sociopath girl, right?
She really like, "meh." about everything that she did, even if it caused her parents to greatly caught in a troublesome matter.

Users who are viewing this thread