Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Training Camp

Aggregator gang
Man, i though she would beat that bear' ass, i'm disappointed LUL

protip: playing dead will actually guarantee your death most of the time

Dex-chan lover
Somehow it feel like each of them meting they spirit animal or something
f15.png
And thank god, the bear get away safety

I figured she'd make friends with the bear or something, seeing as she even talks to ghosts now.

Oh Rika. Saying something is easier than doing it. I hope you become a great writer.

Thanks again for the update!

Dex-chan lover
so just info, DO NOT play dead when you meet a bear.
this method MOSTLY works if you meet a mother grizzly protecting her cub. but in any other situation, chance are, you'll get eaten.

so fight for your life.
or run downward. bear can't run when running on the slope.
DO NOT clib trees as they can climb pretty well.

captain out.

Thank for chapter, I just notice that this magna update today(w8 for almost a year lmao). rly thx for pick up this great manga again

@mogima

Don't listen to this guy. Bears can run downhill and you're not going to do shit against a bear.

If it's a black bear, he's a scaredycat and you can scare him away by yelling and intimidating him.

If it's any other type of bear, start walking backwards as soon as you see it. Do not turn away from it and do not run. Hopefully he doesn't give a shit about you and you can leave. If he comes at you, you fall on the ground and play dead. He might bite you and hurt you, but that's better than dying. Hopefully he just felt like being an asshole and wasn't actually intending to eat you (man-eating bears are uncommon).

You do the 'play dead' thing because there isn't shit you can do against a bear. Not because it's some magical solution. Talking about anything else is like talking about a truck. You're not going to fight off a truck. You're not going to outrun one. Your best hope is that it loses interest in you.

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait oh ok. Mybad.but that's what my scout instructor used to told me. And he also said if you play dead and the bear is hungry, it'll also eat you.
Is it true that they'll steer clear of bell sound tho?

@mogima your instructor could've told you depending on what type of bear you're expected to find in an area, but the classic suggestions are play dead for grizzlies and make sounds and try to look bigger for blacks.

Users who are viewing this thread