Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou - Vol. 8 Ch. 64 - Confrontation

Dex-chan lover
you know, the usage of video camera is not a copyright of TV stations.

just saying.

Dex-chan lover
The plan of this guy is just this ? so he actually just flim her without consent and saying "She agree to do this" while actually only go "It is aired at... enjoy it with your family" ?
Even without Hibiki's crazy but someone else, there are way to much scenario can fuck this guy up. easily lawsuit right there. And even secrely record highschool girl already shout crime

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought this chapter would be the shining example of "unstoppable force vs immovable object", but it looked like Hibiki actually lost for once😯. But it looks like she got some other crazy idea after hearing the taping will be on the 25th of Nov, but I'm not sure exactly what she can do here.

Contributor
I bet she was also recording the fight in the park lol
Also, thanks for the translation!
I bet she also spread false info about the Kanji for her name, so it's going to come out that not only did he get caught on camera 'assaulting' her but also gets caught forging her signature. Probably some more shit planned too. Could have gotten him to back off using any one of her plans, but instead just kept making more evidence to bury him under the sheer weight of the evidence.

Dex-chan lover
I really wasn't expecting he would kick her like that. I'm really curious what Hibiki's revenge will be though...

Dex-chan lover
For a bit there, I was wondering if she was replaced with a pod person, but she's just happy to have some expectations.

Quite relatable.

Users who are viewing this thread