Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Ambition

Fed-Kun's army
Lit girls are typically portrayed as gentle. She fits the silent ones but Hibiki sure is a delinquent lol. Just what is going on inside her head.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Hibiki’s first book was cause Jesus the slippery slope she took

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I expect some good match, but this is seem like just another easy win for Hibiki.
Like wtf this dude thinking ? i thought he have some wit and mean bussiness and would put up a good fight. But hollyshit. because if his endgame plan is not just this document flim but make anime writes by Hibiki, then this plan is just doom to failed, even more than it already is

Dex-chan lover
wonder how the twintail girl gonna react from now on

Last edited:
Group Leader
Hibiki you can't just start a hostage situation at the headquarters of a major studio... HIBIKI YOU CANT JUST ESCALATE A HOSTAGE SITUATION AT THE HEADQUARTERS OF A MAJOR STUDIO

Dex-chan lover
This is funny and all, but how do you hold a hostage up with a PEN?!
Those aren't fountain pens, just regular ballpoints.
And, trust me, I stabbed people with a ballpoint before, it makes at most a 2-3 mm dent in the skin with barely any bleeding, and if it's done on sweaty skin, at an angle, it just slips.
You'd have to put him in a chokehold for this threat to make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
This is funny and all, but how do you hold a hostage up with a PEN?!
Those aren't fountain pens, just regular ballpoints.
And, trust me, I stabbed people with a ballpoint before, it makes at most a 2-3 mm dent in the skin with barely any bleeding, and if it's done on sweaty skin, at an angle, it just slips.
You'd have to put him in a chokehold for this threat to make any sense.
Far as I can make out, he's playing along to see what happens and to find out what his subordinate, dickhead, thinks he's doing.

Dex-chan lover
There’s no way she isn’t going to be arrested after this.
Lol, you joking right ? doubt anyone would sue, and and even it happen, her lawyer have a overall pretty easy case :dogkek:

This happen because that old dude, he scretly fiming her and fool lot of other into commit a crime with him. which is straight up stalker, make profit out of it. court. He also alsult the very same highschool girl and while persuit her for what he want. If anything, if this break down they go down first both legal court and pulic

Meanwhile she getting harrass, physic assualted, stalked, her lawyer can easily make this as teenager being reckless and making a scene with very understandable motive. She will even walk free

Contributor
Holding a company president "hostage" is less damaging than stopping a train service in the eyes of the Japanese bureaucracy. But of course now the director is cornered so who knows what other tricks he's got up his sleeves.

Double-page supporter
I expect some good match, but this is seem like just another easy win for Hibiki.
Like wtf this dude thinking ? i thought he have some wit and mean bussiness and would put up a good fight. But hollyshit. because if his endgame plan is not just this document flim but make anime writes by Hibiki, then this plan is just doom to failed, even more than it already is
Eh, he always seemed to be hilariously stupid to me.

Users who are viewing this thread